Monday, June 27, 2011

Face Regimen


This is my face with no makeup on, I used to have really bad Acne but now its getting better
These are the products I use to help keep my face clear :


I use this bar Soap every day in the morning and sometimes at night, it really helps get the dirt off my face.


I use this at night when i feel like my face needs some moisture.It hyrates the skin as it cleanses. It has a creamy consistency.


I love this product! It helps clear out my complexion and it also helps prevent new blemishes and blackeads.

This is good moisturizer for people with really oily skin, a lil goes a long way.I only use this in the morning.

I use this once a week , usually on Wensdays!It gets rid of the dead skins while preventing blemishes. It does a good job at cleaning the pores.

I use coconut oil mixed with Tea Tree oil everynight.It really helps keep my skin clear



I hope this was helpful
Feel free to ask any questions
Remember DRINK ALOT OF WATER!

1 comment:

  1. wow you have tried a lot of skin care products

    i might incorporate a couple into my own skin care routine...

    many thanks

    naii

    black-cheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete