Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ABOUT MY HAIR

Ok so let me tell u a lil about my hair and the things i do to keep my hair in shape.My hair is shoulder length my hair type is 4a(very thick).I have been having problems with dry hair lately because i had summer school for p.e and we had to walk like 2 and half hours every day in the sun yeah that was a nightmare anyways i am 2 month post and i plan on relaxing in September ending hopefully.
I wash my hair once a week and deep condition i try to avoid using direct heat as much as possible,if i do i use heat protectant thats a MUST.I also moisturize and seal once a day and sleep with a satin scarf and pillow case.Lastly i try to drink alot of water..I WILL PUT UP PICS OF MY HAIR AND THE PRODUCTS I USE SOON. THING WONT LET MEEEE AND IT DOESN'T HAVE THE PIC ICON :)

2 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean about having dry hair and then having too hectic a life to take care of it! What i learned to do was to take care of my hair at night, so that over night it can absorb some moisture and then its not heavy like if i put product on my hair right away.

    but i too have learned how important it is to drink water. i wish more people did!!!

    anyway, saw ur blog on hairlista, just showing so love. can't wait to see when the pics are up!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweee thanks for the love :)
    thanks for the tipss i will try that
    i will put the pics up soon i just have to figure out how to do it lol
    stay bless and beautiful ..i will check out ur blog too <3

    ReplyDelete